Philip is in demand as a speaker in companies, churches, schools, after dinner events, etc, and has spoken and performed to audiences of up to 11,000 around the world.
- down to earth wisdom,
- ability to inspire and motivate
- unique delivery, often accompanied by live music and comedy
- Extensive expertise working with faith based Christian organisations, including schools and colleges, church governance and leadership teams, and music-based ministries.
TEAM BUILDING EVENTS:
- Boost engagement and profitability
- Organisational Culture
- Corporate purpose
- Common goal/values alignment
- Music-based team problem solving exercises
CHARITY/FAITH BASED EVENTS:
- Refresh you and your team
- Re-empower the vision
- Conference speaker/worship leader – adults/young people
- Develop music ministry
- Leadership development
CONFERENCE ENERGISERS AND KEY NOTES:
- serious insights / inspiration
- support for management’s message/ Organisational Culture
- entertainment using comedy, bespoke live music, audience participation
DIRECT SELLING/NETWORK MARKETING EVENTS:
- Bespoke training for your organisation
- Ethical and sustainable approaches to growth
- True leadership
- Organisational culture
Philip is a world class composer, musician and choral director, who started his first choir in 1987, and is known internationally as the creator of the musical, “The Father: The Greatest Story Ever Told”.
Philip’s work is marinated in the science and sheer joy of music, using cutting edge research into the effect of music on the human brain, neuro-biology/endocrinology, cardiovascular health and the spirit.
No event is the same without his unique contribution.